Written on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 by Gemini
- Wide 2.36-inch screen with 256k colours and a resolution of 320x240 pixels.
- 40MB of built-in memory, and can be expanded with the packaged 2GB Memory Stick Micro card.
- Equipped with a 2-megapixel camera, the phone boasts of an auto-rotating display, which adjusts your display’s orientation according to how you hold the phone.
- Proprietary Shake Control technology, which lets the user control his media player by flicking the W910i one way or the other, and also play games.
- SenseMe feature which groups songs according to their tempo, creating custom playlists for different moods.
- The 3G phone boasts of Bluetooth, A2DP, FM Radio and a talk time of up to nine hours.
I am giving a rating of 8.5 out of 10 to this phone. Share your opinions here (comment on this post), and help other users to choose the right phone!If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed